Matthew A. Gill, M.D.
- Internal Medicine
- Michigan State University
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- University of Illinois – Chicago (Internal Medicine)
- Board Certified
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- On Staff
- St. John Hospital & Beaumont Hospital
- Sees Patients
- Over the age of 17 & specializes in Adult Medicine
- Additional Information
I am an independent practitioner in a traditional private practice office setting. I enjoy providing patients individual, compassionate care. As a primary care physician, I pride myself on being the “quarterback” for my patients. I strongly believe that continuity leads to better care for patients and their families. I am committed to providing quality management, being responsive to the needs of my patients, and good outcomes in an ever changing health care industry.
Dr. Gill is married and has 2 children. His hobbies include boating and fishing with friends and family.