Michael J. Naber, M.D.
- Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University
- Medical School
- St. Georges University School of Medicine
- St. John Hospital – Chief Resident
- Board Certified
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- On Staff
- St. John Hospital & Beaumont Hospital
- Sees Patients
- Over the age of 17 & specializes in Adult Medicine
- Additional Information
- Dr.Naber’s practice has been awarded a Patient Center Medical Home by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Being on staff at St. John Hospital & Medical Center, he personally follows and cares for his patients in the hospital. Hospitalists do not see his patients. He believes primary care physicians should see their patients when they are hospitalized and most in need of seeing the doctor who best knows their medical history.
He performs wellness visits and treats conditions from the common cold to the most difficult challenges that require specialized diagnostic tools and judgment.
Dr. Naber is married with four children and enjoys all athletic events, traveling, history, and working outside.